Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Continued!!!

Seperation is a fact as of today... But we kept our promise never to be separated voluntarily... This separation will hardly be voluntary and I wish the staff of Schiphol Airport a lot of strength when that day comes, because we will both probably break down there and then!!!

I will break another promise though... In all this... I have never ever wished anyone the pain and heartship that we went through and are going through!!! But now... I wish all this and then some upon those who could (or should) have done something to help us in this time of need...

Even though we survived and had to rely at many times on the help of many of our close friends and families... Other than that we knocked on many doors and all of them stayed closed... Only occasionally someone slipped a little note under the door, saying: We sympathise, but sorry kids...

Trust me when I say that all those TV shows that you see... (You know what I mean... We're talking shows that "help" people in their time of need...) Are NOT there to help people at all... They are there to get RATINGS (and therefore bring in money), and when you are deemed not VIEWER SENSITIVE enough, they will just give you the same "sympathy" as everyone else... And I know this because we were NOT VIEWER SENSITIVE enough for shows like Oprah and a couple of Dutch versions of this mockery of showboats...

"The Oprah team regretfully informs you that your submission to the show has been deemed not suitable and viewer sensitive enough..."

But then again... I was stupid enough to tell the team in my writings that I wasn't "really" a fan of Oprah, nor her show... So... Maybe I burned my own ships by being honest once more...

Which BTW will get you nowhere in this world... Lie, beg, steal or borrow... And signed, sealed, delivered it's yours...

My hurt is deep... And putting it to words is impossible...

I will have to say goodbye to my wife for a "undetermined" period of time... And that makes it worse... Because I don't even know WHEN I will see her again!!!

Ever heard the term: "I died today and was reborn with a piece my heart missing..." ???

Well... That happened to me today... And the piece that I am missing held "trust" and "compassion"...

I'm sorry...

Richard

No comments: